Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Olympic Wrap-Up

By: C. Beaz

The 2008 Summer Olympics were a thrill to watch. There were so many moments that had me on the edge of my seat. It makes it hard to pick the highlights. Let’s do a top ten:

10. American swimmer Michael Phelps wins his first gold medal of the 2008 games.
9. Michael Phelps wins his second gold medal of the 2008 games.
8. Coca-Cola releases limited edition collectible Coke cans.
7. German gymnast takes wicked spill off the high bar.
6. Michael Phelps wins third and fourth gold’s.
5. I finally had a reason to watch MSNBC.
4. China’s women’s gymnastics team discovers the cure for aging.
3. Bob Costas.
2. Michael Phelps shocks the world by continuing to decimate the competition.
1. Knowing that eating McDonald’s is the American thing to do.
Especially if I charge it to my Visa.

No comments: