Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Political Policies? Welcome to #4.

Think Forward was never intended to be a tool for pushing and promoting the political views of its creators and contributors. I would like to think that Republicans, Democrats, and any and all Independents would be welcome to take part in what we have set out to do…promote creativity.
Therefore, I will refrain from telling you exactly why I am suddenly so petrified for my country. Let’s just say the mania is at a fever pitch and they’re selling products inspired by her EVERYWHERE! Wigs, glasses, t-shirts, buttons, guns….you know where I’m going with this. Canada’s sounding pretty nice aboot now huh?
Anyway, the point is, we here at Think Forward will not make a play at telling you how to vote…or feel. You have enough people telling you that. What we WILL do is encourage you to do some research on these people. Not on CNN or FOX News, not on Saturday Night Live (Hi-larious!), not on Dr. Phil…do it yourself. Make an educated decision! This is no time for being apathetic, too much is at stake. And as long as you know in your heart you’ve done what YOU think is right, then you’ve done enough.

Think forward.

~ Us here at TF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a copy of Think Forward from your biggest fan (Chris and Jon's Mom!) and just finished reading it. TF reminds me of the L.A. Weekly of the 70s and 80s - independent, intellectual, guerrilla style writing that gave recognition to L.A.'s wealth of underground/non-commercial music! I love it!! And love the online version even more because the print is bigger! Thanks for reminding me (and our often narrow-minded community) that the only way to think is forward!
Leslie H.